Yes, the rumor is absolutely true...
With more and more people making use of the Internet on a daily basis, your business can no longer afford to be without a website. Some people would argue that a website is the very
basic requirement for promoting products and services.
• It is easier for customers to find you
• People can visit your website when it is convenient for them (your business is 'open' 24/7)
• You can give more information on a website than on flyers and brochures
• Customers can contact you if they need more information
• Your credibility is improved and customer confidence is increased
• Business cards providing a website address improve the image of your business
'... but a website is way too expensive!'
True. Website designers do charge a lot for designing a website, which is why home-based or small business owners think they can not afford it. Costs are influenced by things such
as flash animation, multimedia programming, complicated scripts, databases, e-commerce development, long-term maintenance, etc.
The truth is that most small business owners do not need all that! It is possible to have a low-cost website that effectively promotes your business. If that is what you have been
searching for, then you have come to the right place!
We are a small business situated in Bloemfontein, South Africa. Our services, however, are not limited to Bloemfontein. Our portfolio features websites created for businesses all
over South Africa.
Our services include affordable domain registration, hosting and/or website design.
Please contact us should you need more information.
Ek sal Hope Floats Website Design verseker aanbeveel vir enigiemand. Susan het vir my
'n baie goeie diens gegee.
Sy is baie behulpsaam en werk deeglik en spoedig. Dankie Susan!
We are impressed. Indeed your work speaks for itself.